Trade magazine for sport photographers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fireman, May 25, 2007.

1. I was wondering if there are any trade magazines for sport photographers. I'm taking more and more sport pictures and would definitely like to subscribe to one of those magazines if they exist.

I know there are plenty of websites that address this niche but I guess I'm kinda old school as I also love to hold a great magazine in my hands once in a while. The anticipation of receiving next month's copy, the smell of a brand new magazine while flipping through the pages all add a little something to the experience.

So, if you subscribe or read a sport shooter trade magazine and would love to share it with us, go ahead.

2. photoshooter

photoshooter Guest

It is much less expensive, to publish information on the web.
    You are correct, there are many media websites, they are full of daily news, information etc.
    The only magazines that I could think a sportshooter might read regularly, might be SI, Sport, Baseball, Golf, etc.
    Read, not so much for technical information, but to look at the photos and get ideas.