Traffic Jam

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by beaucamera, May 21, 2005.

1. You all know what's like. We've all been there and it seems to be happening more often than we'd like. Here's a shot I captured on the way home yesterday through my rear view mirror and here's what I did with it.

http://www.beaucamera.com/featured.htm

Virginia
    aka beau camera

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Beaucamera,

Artsy and sophisticated image. Wish we would see more of this type of work. Very nicely Done !

Regards

RFC

3. Very creative Virginia. You can almost smell the exhaust fumes and hear the cacophony of sounds.

4. Cool, Virginia....
    Only traffic jam I have on the way home or to work is when the cat is sleeping on the stairs! *LOL* (self employed, work from home) I sure don't miss those days of a one hour drive just to get home :(

5. Thanks, Robert, Gordon and Sandi! It's fun to take something ordinary and turn it into something more. To me it's all about creativity.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Very creative. Looks like she is wearing lipstick? :wink: