Tramp Queens

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Aug 5, 2005.

1. My daughters showing off their moves on the tramp. The kids got a kick out of it. Hope you like it as well. :D

2. Really fun shot, Gordon.

And geez, you can't even see the wire harness that's suspending your daughters above the tramp. Well done! :lol:

Best wishes,

David

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    What a riot!

Great capture Gordon. The expressions of their faces is priceless!

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Man if I called my daughters Tramp Queens... I would never hear the end of it. NEVER I tell you...
    Now queens of the Trampoline... that is another story :)

Cool Pic too...

5. Exactly my original reaction Dave...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gordon, you scared me with that tittle... especially after the previous thread "issue"... :wink:

Great pic, priceless expressions!!! :!:

It's the first time I notice a ...Safety Wire Harness on a Trampoline!!! But then again judging on the usage directions you put in a microwave's oven manual... (ie Not appropriate for pets!!! :shock: ) that's the least i sould expect to see... :lol:

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I really like the snap as well, Gordon. It's great to see the girls having fun together. That is one of those images that you will cherish forever.

7. Great job Gordon, getting on of these for the family as soon as the weather breaks

8. Hi all, very funny responses to my title. Thanks for the nice comments about the image itself. The family loves this picture and have had many a laugh as a result of it. The two daughters are both crazy and fun to be around. :D :D

9. It certainly would seem so based on this picture. Funny how not knowing someone but only seeing a photo of them conjures up imagery of their personality. If that is the obligation of the photographer, then you've done a fine job at that! :)

As for the trampolines, they've become somewhat notorious in our area. Insurance companies are refusing to write homeowner's policies if a trampoline is owned. I understand now that it is even a question that is asked on the application. We had a chance to get one for free but had to decline due to the insurance issue.

10. Hi Gordon,

nice shot.
    What did you asked them ? Please hold stil ??

alex

11. As David Fink said above, they were suspended by wire harnesses (only kidding). :lol: I did use a little fill flash at the peak of their jump.

12. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very cool shot Gordon. The title struck me too - especially when I saw you had posted it! Your daughters really do look like fun kids to have around. I think trampolines bring out the kid in everyone. How do you like jumping on it?

13. Nice shot and cool expressions. Hey look at me, Dad, takes on a whole new meaning here, Gordon.

Chris has a good question. When do we get to see a picture of you on the "tramp"?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

14. Right after I made my last parachute jump at age 70 I quit jumping on the tramp. Too dangerous. :roll: :lol: :lol:

15. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

16. Funny, the same thing happened to me when someone offered to give me a Lamborgini :lol:

Gordon, very nice shot that will last for years.

17. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Great shot,

Gives one a sense of a warm famalial spirit at your home. Perhaps I'll share a shot of my tramp princesses sometime.

18. Thanks so much Paul, Thos. and Scott. We do have fun as a family when we get together. The way we are scattered all over the country it doesn't happen often enough. Pictures help bridge the gap.

19. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    So funny!!! Thanks for the great photo. It made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gordon,

Fun stuff..

One of them looks like dancing somewhere in the past.. :>)))