tree line at sunset

While driving around I saw these trees. I don't always have my camera with me but I did this time.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
Allan beautiful shot. There’s just the right amount of saturation and contrast in my opinion. That’s a type of shot that many muddle the beauty in simplicity by trying to push those aspects too far but you have captured it well. Nicely done.

Allan beautiful shot. There’s just the right amount of saturation and contrast in my opinion. That’s a type of shot that many muddle the beauty in simplicity by trying to push those aspects too far but you have captured it well. Nicely done.
Completely agreed with Chris.

I wonder if you considered eliminating the building. Its extreme position pulls my eye out of the frame and adds complexity to a scene that, for me, thrives on simplicity.
In this case nature did all the work. Thanks.

Great sky, perfect composition w the trees against the sky
Thanks Randy.

That's a beautiful scene but it sure looks cold.
I would say that!
Lovely image. It would be easy to over-process something like this and you kept it perfect.
I agree. That is while I work on a layers when doing a scene like this. That way I can reduce opacity if I fear I have gone too far.
I love it!
Thanks Terri.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom