Trees in a snowy field

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by biggstr6, Dec 18, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    This tree caught my eye because it still had some fall leaves on it , I thought it looked pretty cool against the snow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THen while I was shooting I noticed a fog started commingup off the snow,
    Thought this was kinda cool too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love your eye on these, very nice.
    Dave

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I really like the isolation on the first shot. Thats great one.

4. Both your shots are good. I tend to like the second best. Partially because of the contrast of colours and oddly enough to my eyes the tree that seems isolated in the first picture stands out much more in the second. I am not sure why this is but both shots are good.

5. Enjoyable images Biggs. The low lying mist really adds to some of these image. Nicely seen and taken.

6. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Very nice images.. Looks very very cold!

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks Dave & gale I appreciate the comments

Thanks Irene , I think I just did the curve s alittle different in capture and made the tree more saturated in that one.

Thanks gordan, I agree, and the fog was neat to watch it roll in as it was happening.

Thanks Randy , it was getting cold fast.

8. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Good eye indeed! I like the first one, but the mist/fog shots are special -- they just seem to ooze personality.