Trees

Outstanding, Ron!
The sea of light in the background is an extra strong element.

Thank you Bart, Allan, Jim. Normally I wouldn't play around as much. Must be something to do with "lockdown time". It has shown me that sometimes I can still get something I like from a so-so dog walk pic. It's even better when some others like it too!

I personally really like dark black and white images. It makes the light areas so powerful and so important.
The leaning graphics of the trees works well. The light along the horizon makes the image.
Wonderful.
There are a couple of light areas low on the right that pull my eye towards nothing. I would tone those areas down before this is printed.
Gary

I personally really like dark black and white images. It makes the light areas so powerful and so important.
The leaning graphics of the trees works well. The light along the horizon makes the image.
Wonderful.
There are a couple of light areas low on the right that pull my eye towards nothing. I would tone those areas down before this is printed.
Gary

Thanks Gary. Agree re those two areas if I should print this. The one furthest to the right is a sheep's back!.

This is an excellent b&w conversion. I like the gray sky along with the deep shadows and bright highlights.
The silhouette of the main subject reinforces the image adding impact.

Latest threads

Top Bottom