Treking Through The Reeds

With the Trek. Sorry, I had to do it.:biggrin:

Had a nice ride around Annapolis today and amazingly enough I found a spot void of any people or traffic. Though not an ideal spot for the shot I wanted, I figured I would give it a shot anyway.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh running with the big boy on a Madone. I would love one but the 2-series still has more performance then I'm able to give it.

You will definitely enjoy the road bike and probably get more use out of it. I know I would enjoy the trails but my use of a mountain bike would be limited around here. There are times I would like to go off road with what I got but know better. Do you have a particular road bike picked out yet?

Nope. It will be my first road bike. Any suggestions?
Trek of course!:biggrin:

Seriously, the best advice I can give you is go to a couple of the highly recommended bike shops in your area and talk to the sales people. Give them an idea of what you want and ask them for recommendations as well. Have them measure and fit you so that they can set up a few bikes for you to take for a test ride. Be prepared to spend a day or two trying bikes before you make a decision. A good bike shop encourages you to take your time to get the bike that best fits you. It gets to be a tough decision as you will be split between two.

Top Bottom