Trekking around NYC

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Jul 26, 2005.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cool series Robert. I'll have to admit though, that my kind of place is a little more out in the woods. I get shivers just thinking about being in the middle of that kind of traffic. :?

3. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Flew,

Thanks for the comments. NYC is one of a kind.

Regards

RFC

4. Great series, RFC! NYC is full of wonderful material to shoot. You've done an artful job of capturing the essence of the City. Thanks for sharing and bring us more!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

5. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Hi Robert

First two have just the right "mojo"for me
    Don't know the young woman but I like the pics

Bye
    Hans

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice street images, Robert. I am getting more interested in street shooting everyday. Everyone that you see has their own story...it looks enjoyable capturing them in the midst of their daily lives. And the E Channel celeb is quite attractive...

7. Hi Robert,

Very nice series, the #3 picture "The Cooks of Chinatown" is absolutely my favorite.

Don't know the chick but she's a pleasure for the eyes.

Thanks for sharing.

8. Those big town are full of opportunity to take great shots like yours, l like them.

9. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Gilles, Harrie "H" Gerrits, eng45ine, Hans, beaucamera

Thanks everyone for the comments. I so enjoy spending a day in NYC just snapping away :)

Regards

RFC

10. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    RFC!

Hey man, just wanted to give you a shout out and let you know I was here - just joined a few days ago... what a nice place!

You know *I* love this set. It's just great to see others out there with a creative eye on the streets.

I'm guessing you're no longer posting to dpr? That's fine if that's the case, gotta say I can't blame ya. I'll still continue regarless of what feedback I do or do not get, for the simple reason that I get more exposure there - over 1,000 hits per post, which is more than I can expect from any other forum - not that less is worse per se - this place is a fun, relaxed place to hang. I just want to get my work "out there". I've made several friends with local folks through doing that, and that in the end is my ultimate goal from exposure.

Anyhow... GREAT to see another of my favorite photogs here... I'll be seeing you around!

Wilk... aka sobenikonlover... aka...

11. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Nice color saturation and composition. Thanks for sharing.

12. Great series Robert, like how you have captured one small part of the city. Always enjoy your compositions. Im sure there is never a dull moment in NYC ;-)

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Love that place! Great pics. Don't watch E! but the third one of her is really good.

14. MariaVoniati

MariaVoniati Guest

Great pics Robert,

the first 3 are perfect!!!

thanks