Tri Colored Heron from Viera

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Nov 20, 2005.

1. More from my travels with Harry around Viera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Louis,

They are all great! However, my favorite is the second. I love mirror shots!

Thanks for sharing,

3. I'm with Patrick, #2 is killer!

The rest, well they only great...

4. Louie I too love the second. It is so clear and the reflection is great.

5. Thanks Patrick, Brett and Jim. There were plenty of these Herons around the day that we were at Viera.

Louie

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

boy every time I open a post around here I just get to see better and better shots.

these fit right in, Man they are Sweet !!

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Most excellent Louie. Looks like you had a quite productive trip. I hope that you can make it back down for Merritt III in Feb. :smile:

8. Hey Louie,
    The reeds and weeds at Viera can sometimes cause challenges in these types of shots. You did extremely well with these. Very pleasing shots without distractions. Have to agree that #2 is really great! The water is so still and the reflection nearly as clear and sharp as the subject. Nicely done!!

9. Thanks Frank for your comments. I'm going to do whatever I can to make the Feb trip. Kevin, thanks for your comments. I'm just blown away with Viera and its varied wildlife. Brett and Ben, thanks for commenting. My shots have a long way to go to match up with most of the postings on this forum.

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Louie,

I really hope that you can make it back for M III. As far as your shots, I think that they compare very well. :wink:

11. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Excellent Louie. That third shot is a real wall hanger.

12. The second one is awesome indeed