Tribal people of Omo Valley, Ethiopia

I took a trip to Ethiopia exactly 3 years ago. The main aim was to visit coffee farms and processing stations in southern part of the country, and a took a few days of detour to visit some tribal villages in Omo Valley. It was an eye opening and mind opening trip and very enjoyable. My plan was to return this year to the northern part of Ethiopia, but the trip had to cancelled because of COVID and the recent unrest in that region. Here's some photos I took during the last trip.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

These are teachers in a school in one of the village. I really admired their dedication in providing education for the tribal children.

Excellent photos of a pretty exotic destination. The people look very relaxed and natural. You must have a real knack for making your subjects comfortable.

Do they wear those fancy costumes every day?

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
I really like checking into the cafe in the morning, and finding a feature nomination suggestion in my inbox. Featured! And i absolutely agree.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom