Tribute to Murphy.. May he RIP...

( I have posted this with other Photos in colour here)

This is really hard for me as I’m typing this I’m extremely teary eyed as Murphy was one of the pups born to our Mac & Maesie on 26 Nov 2002 and passed away on the 13 April 2011 after suffering from cancer (lymphoma).
What also has made this even harder for me is that Murphy was so much like his Dad Maccers (my lovely boy) as all his looks, mannerisms, just everything about him made me feel as he was a clone of Mac, my best Buddy...

My deepest sympathy and condolences have gone to his human parents Heather & Len who are totally distraught over Murphy passing away. Time may ease their pain but you never ever get over it.

Here are some shots that I had taken over Murphy's life with us...

#1...
5621777048_f7c32ffc01_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2...
5621190035_f51b41edf7_b.jpg

#3...
DC3_4884_11519c03.jpg

#4...
5621778568_41887b2e9f_b.jpg

#5...
Rest in Piece Mate... You will always be remembered and have a place in my Heart Murphy...
DC7_6828_11291c05b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wally, Devastating News & Im Sorry Sorry For All Of You. Beautiful,Beautiful Boy! R.I.P. My Sincere Condolences.

Wally this is heartbreaking. That was one very special dog. His soul really came through in the many pictures you've shared of him over the years.

It's a great loss of a beautiful being. Very best to you and yours.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Wally. We lost out first golden, Rocky, to lymphoma. It is heartbreaking when you loose one before their time. Our thoughts will be with you.

Sorry to hear about your loss. He was a beautiful dog. Love the tribute photos.

Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank everybody for their sincere condolences, thoughts and well wishes...
Murphy was one of Maesie’s and Maccers pups, and even though he lived his life with our friends Heather & Len, he was still part of our family and he is being greatly missed...
Again, many, many, many thanks for all your support as you don't know how much this means to me and I will be passing this onto Heather & Len... Thank you...

Murphy’s Dad & Mom.... Our Macca & Maesie...

7d39f8c1.jpg

Wow Wally, I really love that picture of Murphy's parents. I've really never seen a 'couple' photo of dogs before, but that one is just great !

Wow Wally, I really love that picture of Murphy's parents. I've really never seen a 'couple' photo of dogs before, but that one is just great !
I really appreciate it Floyd, all the photos I usually post is of our two, Maccers and Maesie who were Murphy's parents...
I don't often get these two to get together, but when I do, a just grab as many shots as I can, in fact I grab as many shot of each as you just don't know what will happen tomorrow...

A very handsome family!
Thank you Peter...

Lovely!!!
Thanks KY..

So sorry for the loss. What a fitting tribute this is!
Alan, thank you...

I'm so sorry to read this post Wally. I know all to well how you're feeling.
Many thanks, and anybody that has a dog, cat or any pet that is their best buddy will unfortunately one day know this feeling...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom