Trickshooting with a shotgun and how to shoot it!

Very cool, these guys amaze me, early goose is right around the corner and I can't wait, to get into the field...

Those where some cool pics, put mine to shame =P
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"So, what do you do for a living?"

"I shoot things, really fast."

"Ah......"

:biggrin:

That is a neat way to photograph his skills - I wonder how badly the weight of the camera attached to the barrel affects his aim.

Sean

Incredible shooting skills indeed. I suppose you have seen the behind the scenes video too. The photographers equipment took some beating. I quote: "My gear was covered in clay target powder, melons, and I had a few casualties to my gear, as a 14-24 and 24-70 had to be medevaced out." Medevaced, isnt that a bit out of place in this context? Or am I mistaken? May be it looked and smelled like a battlefield. :biggrin: I suppose the lenses were not beyond repair. Oh, by the way, not bad bringing 6 camera bodies to do this assignment!
Knut

Nice tricks.But why is the expert holding his finger on the trigger all time???,and is he waving it around like a broom while it's still loaded??

Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom