Tricolor

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gale, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Another toughy for me to get for some reason..Everyone else seems to do ok with them.. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I like the senic with this one. Think it all blends well and peaceful.

Back to processing, be back soon :>)))

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice shot Gale! Looks like you had lots of good opportunities in this session.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Just one more shot that makes me wish I'd been able to go w/you guys!!! Nice shot, Gale!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Don,

Thank you.

Think im getting a bit better than last time. Trying harder, cause I know just a "tad" more.. :>))

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Liegh,

Wish you and Patrick were here also.

We all need a couple weeks to do all that we could do and have time to visit and have a few Bar-B-ques.

Thank you for your kind words.

6. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Hey Gale, you can't tell these guys where to stand! This is a nice shot of what you had to work with. My wife Terry often drives me to Bombay Hook NWR in Delaware and I shoot from the back seat. When we find a GBH, the conversation sounds like this - STOP!. Back about two feet. Nope, too far. Six inches forward. Perfect. And then the dang bird flies off before I get my shot.

Gordon

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lol Gordon,

Heard lots of that....

He just got in a good position with a decent background for a change.. That will go to print for sure.

Thank You

8. I like this image very much, Gale. Looks like you had a great trip except for the lens lust that has ensued. I ordered a af-s TC 1.7 today from B&H. I have seen enuf good shots with it to take the plunge and I believe that puts my 200-400 over 1000mm with tc attached.

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Dave....

Wow this lens stuff is to addicting...You will enjoy
    the length for sure with that great lens.

Going to go for the birdies are ya...lolol :>)))