1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trip to RHS Garden Wisley

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mart61, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    We took a day trip to the Royal Horticultural Society Garden at Wisley today. I wasn't too happy with the results. What do you think? There's some more flowers, bugs etc here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?p=2042099#post2042099

WisleyGardensLaboratoryFramed.
    NIKON D300    ---    10mm    f/11.0    1/250s    ISO 200

WisleyGlassHouseFramed.
    NIKON D300    ---    15mm    f/22.0    1/50s    ISO 200

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Martin..I have always wanted to visit the RHS Wisley...you just brought me a step closer My cousins used to live close by but sadly have moved back to Canada. Your shots are just spectacular. Need to put this one on my "bucket list"
    Thanks for sharing
    Barb

3. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks Barb! Well, if ya do get over, look me up - I only live a few miles form Wisley.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.