Trip to the grocery store

Got bored and wondered down to the grocery store this evening. I am not sure if this is in the right section or not... but it didn't quite seem to fit in anywhere else. Anyways here ya go.

1)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
View attachment 87498

3)
View attachment 87499

4)
View attachment 87500

I apologize for the rather small photos, but I do not know of a way to post a size in between the flickr presets of 500x331 and 1024x677.

Thanks for looking,
Justin

Very nice pictures:>))
Somehow I would feel rather funny in the grocery store taking pictures..lol

Thank you. It was a little weird walking around with the camera. I was slightly worried that I would get told to leave. A few employees saw me and didn't bother, I even bought something and walked out with the camera around my neck and they didn't think twice about it.

Yeah I'd feel kinda weird doing that too.. but you got some great shots. I may have to try it sometime. =] I like #2 a lot, and like someone else mentioned.. those could be some great stock shots.

Thanks. :) The next sunny day I am going head over to the Farmer's Market/Flea Market. I enjoy the bright colors that you usually don't find elsewhere.

Were you at Fry's?

I don't have it in me to take pictures in the store. Did anyone say anything to you? I worked at another branch of Fry's (Fred Meyer, in Everett, Wa) and we use to ask people to put the cameras away, or leave.

I'm not sure why, though?

Love the produce shots. An apple sounds good right about now... I may have to hit up my neighborhood Fry's in a little bit! :wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom