1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trip to the grocery store

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Hamel, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Hamel

Hamel

Jan 16, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Got bored and wondered down to the grocery store this evening. I am not sure if this is in the right section or not... but it didn't quite seem to fit in anywhere else. Anyways here ya go.

1)
    438347327_6340146247.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
    View attachment 87498

3)
    View attachment 87499

4)
    View attachment 87500

I apologize for the rather small photos, but I do not know of a way to post a size in between the flickr presets of 500x331 and 1024x677.

Thanks for looking,
    Justin

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice pictures:>))
    Somehow I would feel rather funny in the grocery store taking pictures..lol

3. excellent series!!

4. Hamel

Hamel

Jan 16, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Thank you. It was a little weird walking around with the camera. I was slightly worried that I would get told to leave. A few employees saw me and didn't bother, I even bought something and walked out with the camera around my neck and they didn't think twice about it.

5. strickly commercial

Nice looking fruit and good commercial stock shots.:wink:

6. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Ive gone to the grocery store to photograpgh vegeatables before.

I like that first shot alot.

7. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Yeah I'd feel kinda weird doing that too.. but you got some great shots. I may have to try it sometime. =] I like #2 a lot, and like someone else mentioned.. those could be some great stock shots.

8. Outdoor markets seem to be more forgiving for photographers.

Great colourful shots!

9. Hamel

Hamel

Jan 16, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Thanks. :)  The next sunny day I am going head over to the Farmer's Market/Flea Market. I enjoy the bright colors that you usually don't find elsewhere.

10. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Were you at Fry's?

I don't have it in me to take pictures in the store. Did anyone say anything to you? I worked at another branch of Fry's (Fred Meyer, in Everett, Wa) and we use to ask people to put the cameras away, or leave.

I'm not sure why, though?

Love the produce shots. An apple sounds good right about now... I may have to hit up my neighborhood Fry's in a little bit! :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.