1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trip to the Long Island Game Farm

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by xstartxtodayx, Aug 18, 2009.

1. This past weekend we took a trip to the Long Island Game farm, it's a rather small place that I haven't been to since I was very young. It is not the most exciting place but it's a short trip from home for us and we had a good time while we were there. All of these were shot around 11am-noon on a brutally sunny, hot, and humid day and were shot with a D90 and Tamron 90mm f/2.8 lens. Any feedback, comments good or bad, tips or advice is always appreciated. Full exif data and larger sizes can be found on each photo's linked flickr page, feel free to comment there as well if you'd like.

1)
    3828763222_b6fdc51809_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
    3831649799_ae89f13a90_b.jpg

3) wasn't sure which of these I liked better, this little guy looked like he was posing for me
    3831648969_852cda2404_b.jpg

4)
    3831651293_85cc8bf773_b.jpg

5) had to pan this one since he/she was zipping right by me to get to a family with food, amputated the ear a little, oops
    3831648709_28ae333cbc_b.jpg

The full set can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/xstartxtodayx/sets/72157622070369102/ I'll be adding a few more today/tomorrow but these here are probably the best of the bunch. Thanks for looking :smile:

2. Number 4 is awesome. Great capture!

3. Thanks Keith. That was my last shot just before we left, it looked like they were watching us from the window so I decided to walk up a bit and frame them in the window frame.

4. Like #4 best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.