Tripod and head for D500 and 200-500

Thanks to everyone for their advice. Unfortunately, I'm one of those government workers deemed essential for health and safety, so working but not getting paid. So, all nonessential spending is suspended for the time being. I have about $100 in credit at B&H and thought I might spend it on a tripod if a decent one could he had for that price. I suspected that wasn't possible, but I figured you guys would know better than me, since I have never been a tripod user. I'm sure I'll start getting paid again one day, but until then I'll just wait.
Hang in there, buddy. This too shall pass.

Real Name
Andy
Thanks to everyone for their advice. Unfortunately, I'm one of those government workers deemed essential for health and safety, so working but not getting paid.
I'm sure I'll start getting paid again one day, but until then I'll just wait.
Hang tough. Hopefully you'll soon get the wages you're owed. When the dust settles, the good tripods will still be for sale. There are only two kinds of tripod owners: those who purchased the one that suited their needs ON THE FIRST TRY, and those who wish they had.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom