1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Tripod Head

Discussion in 'Tripods, Ball Heads, and Gimbals' started by goodquest, May 14, 2007.

  1. Is there a tripod head that moves forward and backward for macro Work? I’ve looked on a few sites with no luck in finding one.
  2. johncarol


    Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    Never seen one, usually use a 'focusing rack' or 'focusing rail' can be found on ebay or Kirk or RRS, a Nikon PB6 Bellows has a nice rack and can be converted without the bellows. See macro on Cafe or Nikonians.
  3. I guess I was using the wrong terminology. I will look for a focusing rack or focusing rail.
    Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.