trouble at Nikonians?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Electromen, Oct 22, 2005.

1. I've tried Nikonians web site for a couple days and it's like it doesn't exist. Anyone else having trouble?

2. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Seems their site is down for the time being. "Connection Refused" messages are all I get.

3. Thanks, at least I know it's not my computer or internet/virus settings.

4. The same seems to be true of the Luminous Landscape. I've tried all day and no luck.

5. nfoto

nfoto Guest

The following URL does work www.luminous-landscape.com/index.shtml

6. Thanks Bjorn

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    And I thought it was me with Nikonians. Just when I wanted to get some info on their Gitzo prefered tripod too. :rolleyes:

8. Kenny Wilder

Kenny Wilder Guest

Nikonians Update

Due to technical problems with the main server of Nikonians, the domain nikonians.org cannot be reached right now. We are also _not_ able to receive email under that domain. This also effects this shop since we are not able to be reached via the contact form.

The gallery system at http://www.nikonians-images.com is available, but only for browsing, not for uploading images.

We expect this problem to be solved soon and will update you regarding it here.

The Nikonians Team

9. The Nikonians site is back up now, albeit partly. It is expected to be fully operational in a few days (forums still not up, for example).

Here is the announcement from the main Page::