Trouble for a mechanical Bird

Discussion in 'Birds' started by EdMac, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Our fire company was called out for an airplane crash. In this case, a student pilot caught the snow on the edge of the runway during landing,and flipped the plane. No one was hurt. This happened today. I purposely blanked the plane's ID. This was taken with my backup camera the Coolpix 5200.

15503104-M.

2. How embarrasing for the pilot, not to mention expensive.

3. Embarrasing Moments

Hi Gordon,
    You have it correct on both counts. :D :oops: My little Coolpix came in handy. My wife and I were on our way to the store, when the call came in. I usually carry the coopix in my pockert for just such times.

4. see that little coolpix can even handle birds! :wink:

Given that no one was hurt, kind of a funny shot, although I'm sure the pilot wasn't laughing.

5. Coolpix

Hi Janet,
    Yeah the little camera is working out well. I imagine someone will have a sizeable bill from this little mishap. :)

6. re: Coolpix 5200 does Birds

but obviously it can't handle Flight Shots :lol: .

Timing, is almost everything. Glad that the only "injury" will be to ego's and wallets on the human side. What is it they say? "Any one you can walk away from......"

7. Re: re: Coolpix 5200 does Birds

That seems to be the story of my life. No raptors in the air, and now no airplanes lol :D :D :D

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Ed,
    Nice image for the coolpix.

Yesterday was a broken weing GBH and today an up side down cessna. Oudh.

Cheers
    Gale

9. Broken Wings

Hi Gale,
    As Bill Dewey says, I can't get anything right with these cameras lol. Seriously, I am glad that no one was hurt.