Trouble posting images from pbase......

I am having trouble posting images from pbase. Here is the image location for an image I was trying to post.
http://mishami.image.pbase.com/u47/dvan/large/40035874.Digger1.jpg
Looking at some of the photos that others have posted from pbase, I wonder why I have "mishami.image" before "pbase" on my image locations. Anyway
when I post an image even though it shows up on my computer others can't see it. Pardon my ignorance, but what am I doing wrong? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just seeing if I could get it to post.

I can see it, but,

I was able to see it before. Can others see it? I see that you dropped the part of the address off in front of pbase. I'm confused :?

Dave,

The picture you posted on the Planes/Trains....forum show up for me. All I did to post your image was go to your pbase site and look at the picture
1. right click and copy the url for your pic
2. in the text box on this site, hit the Img button above the type area
3. right click and paste the url
4. type .jpg after the url
5. hit the Img button again at the end of the url
It will look something like
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I am confused...

Todd, thats what I did. :cry:
When I left click an image on pbase and go to "properties" and check image location, I get "mishami.image" preceeding pbase in the URL. I noticed in the copy of my image that you posted this doesn't show up in the address. I went back and edited the address on the photo in the "trains, cars" forum to what you had posted.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom