1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trumpet vine

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by PhotogWannabe, Aug 11, 2008.

1. PhotogWannabe

PhotogWannabe

Mar 19, 2007
    BC
  2. You've done really well with these. They grow wild in my woods and I've not photographed them nearly as beautifully as you have. Good job!

3. Nice series of an underappreciated (they are so invasive!!!) plant. Of the bunch, I think #2 is the best to my eye. I like the comp in #1, but the bright sun really washes the color. Might have been a good one to stop down more on as well to get the rear blooms in focus more (and help with the harsh light).

4. PhotogWannabe

PhotogWannabe

Mar 19, 2007
    BC
    Been away for a few days so I didn't see these comments. Thanks for the input, Rich and Linda.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.