Try this....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flew, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Go to your user control panel (User CP in upper left), and click on the 'Edit Options' link down on the left. Scroll down to the 'Thread Display Mode' and select 'Threaded' (the single quote marks are mine), then go down to the bottom of the User CP and save your changes. It shows a hierarchical view of the threads in a post. I like it. :smile:

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ok, where is the reply button. Ahhh, there it is! Hey Frank, I did set threaded view - it's neat. Now I'm gonna check the hybrid view. :)

4. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Hybrid view makes is kinda like what Nikonians does. I think linear makes for the fastest viewing and posting, but the hybrid is a happy compromise. The threaded view is too much like DPR, and I can't stand all that clicking.

Wow, I sound like a pro forum surfer. Whell, whatever...

5. Each option has its good points but after trying them all I have gone back to linear. The hybrid option gives you both views but I like to open up to the posted image. :BlueHair:

6. I prefer the flat or linear view also!

7. Me too. But now it gives us choices so (hopefully) everyone is happy.:smile: