1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trying out the 17-35

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Flew, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Re: Must... not... have... camera... lust... Must... not...

Oh, yeah, let's gang up on the poor guy, which will certainly make him even more "poor" in the long run :twisted: :lol:

You know, Frank, I am a cheap guy, don't you know.

1. Lowly D2H, sitting at Nikon repair for the 3rd time please send a new one...
    2. Lowly D70
    3. Kit lens for 70mm and below except for the....
    4. 60mm f2.8 Micro, sweet lens
    5. 85mm f1.8
    6. 80-200 f2.8 AFS
    7. 120-300 f2.8 Sigma HSM, too cheap for the Nikon 200-400, and I like f2.8.....
    8. 500mm Sigma HSM f4.5, too cheap for the Nikon version .....
    9. Bags, a closet full
    10. Misc. - too much junk to list.......

And, I want you to know, I am having NO problems resisting calls for the 17-35 and 28-70 f2.8 lenses, simply because I'm not good enough to get that close. For my needs, though, that 24-120 AFS VR is still looking pretty good....

You, on the other hand, really DO nned that D2X to compliment the new lens and to be ready for the 28-70. You know you do, we are just here to help you along the way............. :wink:

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bill,

With friends like you and David, who needs an enema?? :lol:

Frank

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.