Trying some Lucis

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Sep 14, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi

Bob and I have been e mailing about Lucis and I decided to try it one my car retouches....here is a Ford Galaxie...hope you like it.

My thanks to Bob!

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Ray,

I think this looks great .......... it doesn't look like you ran it through the illustration action, but the car still looks detailed and not overly processed. I like the text following the path of the moon ...... great work.

Best,

3. Ray, it looks amazing as always, but I don't think you can get away with that dodgy back wheel reflection! ;) 

4. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Adjusted

Thanks Bob and Damien...

Back wheel reflection adjusted...hope this works (Good call Damien...missed it!)

Bob, I only ran the illustration very lightly after Lucis....may try it the other way round next tiem see what happens.

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

5. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    What was wrong with the back wheel reflection? I am looking back and forth at the two images, doesn't it need the distance from the reflection because the rubber part of the tire takes up some room? Sorry, new to this and can't see what was wrong, but would like to understand.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.