1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Trying to think outside the box

Discussion in 'People' started by NYCPHOTO, May 9, 2007.

1. NYCPHOTO

NYCPHOTO

Jul 5, 2006
    Always hard to judge your own work but here is my shot at an artistic portrait
    [​IMG]

Last time I tried one of these it didnt go over so well here: [​IMG]

So I hope I have improved

2. John. I like this. The square crop works very well......... and the fact that her eyes are not THE point of focus is what makes it for me.

Full of mood and great PP.

G

3. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    John,

I like this a lot, although the composition has my attention jumping between her eye and the cross.

Mike

4. NYCPHOTO

NYCPHOTO

Jul 5, 2006
    Graeme I'm glad you like it as I have always been impressed with the work you post here.

5. This image has a nice line to it as your eye is drawn inexorably down to the cross. It is dark and moody but I like it.

6. I love it. Excellent composition and mood... very artistic.

7. excellent composition and effect, I like it as well.

8. I think you always think outside the box. That is why your photographs are so special.

This one is no exception.

9. Yvette

Yvette

Jan 3, 2007
    Texas
    I really like this shot. It is almost as if she is intentionally turning her head to say "don't look at me....look at the cross."

10. NYCPHOTO

NYCPHOTO

Jul 5, 2006
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.