Tuesday Track

146797785-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

146797836-L.jpg

146797855-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All very good. #1 is my fav.....but they seem to lack a little "punch". Can you adjust the levels a bit to lighten them up?

Good News and Bad News....

The good news is that you nailed these shots, I really like them all.....alot! The bad news.....I wasn't there with you enjoying another great day of shooting. Let me ask this, for images one and three, were you shooting from a knee or standing. I like the perspective and want to learn from your experiences. No nits buddy, these are absolutely hot. :smile:

I like these shots. I still don't understand how someone pole vaults, but that's another story.:smile:
I particulary like the third shot. The facial expression, the way you captured all the muscle tone, tensed and tightened. Of course, if I was flying thru the air, I'd be tense and tight too.:smile:
Just another series of good shots here.

T

topher04r1

rod ... absolutly fantastic .... im shooting track this SAT ... hopefully ill be able to get shots half as good as this !!!

All very good. #1 is my fav.....but they seem to lack a little "punch". Can you adjust the levels a bit to lighten them up?

Randy...Are they any better now ?

I adjusted levels slightly...

Thanks for commenting...Good to see you around again.

Latest threads

Top Bottom