Tulips Galore!

I couldn't make it to the Holland Tulip Festival in Michigan this week, but there are plenty of tulips here in Chicago!

p1591879618.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p1591877892.jpg

p1591878820.jpg

p1591879942.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

these are wonderful images. Especially the no.4 it has foreground, middle and background.
You do spend time taking your compositions carefully. well done.

Tulips bring back memories of the childhood with my grandfather! Thanks for these beautiful images, Glenn!

Thanks Dossy...tulips bring back great childhood memories for me, too. My mother planted tulips around the house when I was growing up and we enjoyed viewing them every Spring.

these are wonderful images. Especially the no.4 it has foreground, middle and background.
You do spend time taking your compositions carefully. well done.

Thank you, David...I noticed the foreground, middle and background opportunity right when I pulled into the park. At the entrance station, there were tulips on both sides of the road as well as on the center island. So, I parked and walked back to the road to position myself such that the center island tulips would be in focus (f/2.2), while the tulips closest to me and the tulip across the street would frame the ones in the center island.

Glenn

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom