Tunnel of Love - Maybe?

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Mar 29, 2007.

1. From Sunday ...

[​IMG]

2. Ray,

Very clever, I like how you can see someone watching and waiting through the window on the side. The yellow school bus is a good accident as well. What film is this? I like the colors.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  3. Thanks. It's kodak Max 800. Actually, that's a future uncle. Dad's not in the picture literally and figuratively. As far as colors go this is nasty as it's been converted to srgb, in Adobe rgb the colors really pop. Oh, and believe me I was twisting and turning to get that mesh window in the pic!

4. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Tubular!

5. That's a great one! It's great on its onw... all until the guy in teh window appears: It then becomes a superb image. Very well thought and composed.

6. Ha-ha, good one! :biggrin:

Thanks Ned. Funny I could barely fit in the tunnel and once in and squirming I rolled the whole shebang with the kid in it! Took me about 8 shots to get the one I wanted!

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Cool Shot.
    Yeah My first shot is usually not the one Im looking for either.Have to explore and move around before I find what I was looking for.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    It's really difficult to figure the perspective with that window. It's superb indeed!

9. I like it. Reminds of the cube project.

The parental window makes it that much more interesting a composition.

10. Oh dear Ray............ now you've gone and done it!!!!!!!!!!

How do you better this my friend........... astounding comp and amazing colour................ when I look at it, it hurts my eyes trying to fugure out which perspective I should be looking at...........

Through the mesh window it's like another detached world that the child is entering from.

Beautiful shot............. :eek: :eek:

G

11. Graeme, thanks for the kind words. Yep, I like the color of this film. As for the perspective I believe the tunnel was actually rolling when I snapped the pic and I was going the other way trying to keep the window lined up with Jace.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is pretty darn cool.
    Great image for sure

13. Well, I always plan on my first shot being the "one" just never seems to work out that way! :biggrin:

Thanks, Chris. I did rotate this image to the right a bit in PS. I liked the effect better.

Thanks Ed. I try! :wink:

Hey, thanks for the comment Gale!