Tunnel of Love - Maybe?

From Sunday ...

TunnelofLove.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ray,

Very clever, I like how you can see someone watching and waiting through the window on the side. The yellow school bus is a good accident as well. What film is this? I like the colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

Very clever, I like how you can see dad watching and waiting through the window on the side. The yellow school bus is a good accident as well. What film is this? I like the colors.

Thanks. It's kodak Max 800. Actually, that's a future uncle. Dad's not in the picture literally and figuratively. As far as colors go this is nasty as it's been converted to srgb, in Adobe rgb the colors really pop. Oh, and believe me I was twisting and turning to get that mesh window in the pic!

R

Removed User 2

That's a great one! It's great on its onw... all until the guy in teh window appears: It then becomes a superb image. Very well thought and composed.

Ha-ha, good one! :biggrin:

That's a great one! It's great on its onw... all until the guy in teh window appears: It then becomes a superb image. Very well thought and composed.

Thanks Ned. Funny I could barely fit in the tunnel and once in and squirming I rolled the whole shebang with the kid in it! Took me about 8 shots to get the one I wanted!

Cool Shot.
Yeah My first shot is usually not the one Im looking for either.Have to explore and move around before I find what I was looking for.

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Oh dear Ray............ now you've gone and done it!!!!!!!!!!

How do you better this my friend........... astounding comp and amazing colour................ when I look at it, it hurts my eyes trying to fugure out which perspective I should be looking at...........

Through the mesh window it's like another detached world that the child is entering from.

Beautiful shot............. :eek: :eek:

G

Graeme, thanks for the kind words. Yep, I like the color of this film. As for the perspective I believe the tunnel was actually rolling when I snapped the pic and I was going the other way trying to keep the window lined up with Jace.

Cool Shot.
Yeah My first shot is usually not the one Im looking for either.Have to explore and move around before I find what I was looking for.
Well, I always plan on my first shot being the "one" just never seems to work out that way! :biggrin:

It's really difficult to figure the perspective with that window. It's superb indeed!
Thanks, Chris. I did rotate this image to the right a bit in PS. I liked the effect better.

I like it. Reminds of the cube project.

The parental window makes it that much more interesting a composition.

Thanks Ed. I try! :wink:

That is pretty darn cool.
Great image for sure

Hey, thanks for the comment Gale!

Latest threads

Top Bottom