Tunnel Vision

This is some graffiti that is on the walls of a tunnel under a local river bridge.

Don't know how good these are, but I thought I'd share.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I didn't even realize the word "f*ck" was on this face (so you can imagine what I've appropriately named this image) until after I took the shot. The tunnel was very dark at this point and I'm glad we had brought the tripod with.

Straight down the tunnel.

Somebody's found Satan.

My husband being in this shot was unintentional. He was keeping an eye on our children who were playing on the playground, but he also wanted to stay in the tunnel with me. I was trying to get a side shot of the big heart again, but I caught him in the corner and decided to snap the shot anyway.
I know it looks like some cheesy album cover or something, but I really like it anyway.:biggrin:

Thanks for looking.

Ah right, are you a meber of any urbex site, like, derelict places here in the uk.
Im sure youll be able to find some somewhere.
And iv got a few pics like that on my underr construction site, http://spamclan.co.uk/urbexmain.html hope you like, and please chek out my deviant art too, have you got a website, or anything?
Oh! No, I am not a member of anything like that (though, I WILL take a look around, thank you!). This urban exploring deal is new to me, and I only go when my husband can go with me. I (and he, really) don't want to go by myself. I'm a little woman. I may only have a D60, but I like it and want to keep it. I don't want to be harrassed (which I have been before, not meanly, just...interrupted, you know?), I just want to take pictures.:biggrin:

I'd LOVELOVELOVE to get up to Chicago and have a walk in some places, so I can get some shots. I KNOW there's a ton that's interesting there.

Thank you for your compliments and for the info. I'll look into it.:biggrin:

E

EdinburghGary

Hi Guys,

Awesome shots here, these are my cup of tea!!! Love to urbex, although, for the photography rather than the exploration. 3 and 6 are my faves.

Cheers,

Gary.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom