Tuscanian wedding /1: whew!

Hi all there

sorry no pics here, i've just downloaded and backed up twice the ones related to the "anteprima" (the wedding eve) but fortunately:

1) Couple is really easygoing up to now
2) Weather and scenery are just wonderful, I can't neither thinking of describing it, if you never seen a town built on a red tufo rock, which can even look like something hellish at certain hours of the day especially if on a cliff.
3) I found a spanish street reporter that will help me tomorrow and this is surely the best news, since he claims to be able with b/w rolls so I'll give him my film camera (which is also the same he has) quite trustfully. He's an ex boyfriend of the bride's sister but speaks Italian very well.
4) the church is much wider than expected, but also (and here is the only cons) extremely dark, so, unless tomorrow the couple will be lighted from the unique side windows, shooting will be hard, especially in low light.
5) outdoor shooting and restaurant are very close to the church so all should be fine, if no unpredictable events will occur.
Now here is bedtime and will tell you more tomorrow evening!

Latest threads

Top Bottom