Twin Peaks to Bay Bridge....

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Desert Rat, Jul 21, 2008.

1. A very large panorama I shrunk down for viewing...

Original panorama consists of 14 vertical images.

Final stitched panorama in 16bit mode was 504MB and 21793x4042 pixels.

The sky coloration itself was from the fog that was still hanging around that morning even at 10:30am...

Enjoy

Should check out the Larger version here:
    http://www.pbase.com/image/100398667/original

original.

2. Are you sure you didn't take this from an airplane :)  Now that would be a challenge doing a 14 image pano from an airplane . Great shot , wish we had more time to spend in the City by the bay ..

3. Nope not shot fom a plane.. You could shoot one via a chopper though if he hovered and you made refrence points as you shot each image...

4. i love the twin peaks area
    so magical up there

this is an amazing pano, eric
    well done

5. Bright Angel

Bright Angel Guest

Great shot.
    It's nice to see a Pano of SF, that wasn't taken from Twin Peaks (are you listening Bright Angel :wink:) 
    Where was it taken from ?

6. kpstatz

kpstatz

May 13, 2008
    NYC
    Good shot(s)! I was there on Friday and Saturday last week, nothing but fog, visibility maybe 50 feet.. good to see what I missed!

7. It alllllmost fits on a 30 inch monitor..dang! Lovely view though, I love that time a day when the fog is just pulling back from the city.:smile:

8. Thanks...
    Thanks... Yep got lucky the fog was not around for most of the day after it burned away from the Bridge...
    Thanks... Nope not shot from Twin Peaks but a place called Bernal....
    Thanks Greg, but it not shot from Twin Peaks...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.