Two B/W portraits

Discussion in 'People' started by Gr8Tr1x, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I processed two more that I took over the weekend. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Details. D200, 105mm VR, Softliter II and Umbrella with Sb600's

2. I like the first one better Josh. For some reason the crop of the second irks me. Love your conversions and the lighting is very nice

3. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Thanks Eric. They're sort of second choice shots from the shoot I did with Ash. I didnt have any new portraits to convert, so I gave these a shot.

4. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    Both of those are great... but this one is my fav

That picture exudes 'a happy person with a great personality"

[​IMG]

5. They are all good... but this last one Frederic posted is the winner out of this set. :wink:

6. Good shots, Joshua. I prefer the first one.

7. My favorite, in terms of a portrait, is the second one but the third one has more personality.

8. I like these Joshua........... and agree with the other posters in regards to comments made already.

#3, if her glasses had been on top of her head, would have ben a great shot! Stiill cool as is!

As I told you before............ you are getting scarily good! :eek:

G

9. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Thanks again, Graeme. I may try to get her to sit some more for me tonight and maybe I'll have some more to practice with. Both of our families are coming over this weekend for Easter, and I have contemplated leaving my backdrop and lights up so that I can do Easter portraits. I havent told my wife yet, but I'm sure the answer will be 'No', as she will want to living room left presentable.

I'm beginning to think I want a home theater less and less and more and more want a home studio in the next home we build.

10. Home theatre............ BORING!!!!!!!!

Get a studio!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you want one!

When you are all together show everyone your photographs......... they'll be fighting to get in front of your lens! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

11. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

LOL, the funny thing is that Ashleys grandparents put all of the grandkids pics up on their entertainment center...and most of the shots of the other kids are snapshots...but Ashleys, look, well...you've seen them. I want to at least get the other cousins to sit for a few minutes so that their grandparents can have nicer portraits to show off.

12. All you need to say is that it'll take a few minutes of their time.............

And you know what............ I bet you, oh, $100.00............. they love every minute of it! :cool:

G

13. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

LOL, okay, we'll see.