Two Balloons ...

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
Comments welcome :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

very nice shot with the landscape. It would be nice too if you can get the chance to photo
the balloon up close. as they are normally very colorful.

but this is great with the fog etc.

I really like the bottom 70% of the photo. I wonder if you can either crop the top or fiddle around with it to bring it more into the mood of the rest of the shot. Even if you don't do this, great shot!

DAB

This is cool. On the question of "to crop or not too" I looked at the full image, looked at it at about the 70% suggested and didn't feel one was maybe better than the other.

I did also look at it cropped at the top of the last band of fog, making it a more panarama image. Check it out because it creates a very different image and the balloons and the amazing fog just hit you.

Cheers
Wembley

I kind of like how it already is... The ballons down in the corner are unexpected and
a pleasant surprize when your eye finally catches sight of them... This shot, IMHO.
is an example of when breaking the rules of composition is the exact right thing
to do...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom