Two days in a row....

So I've got a couple of weeks off of school and I actually got to shoot two days in a row. I did some HDR shots/tests on Friday, some of which I've posted. Then I managed to find some time on Sunday to shoot some in my "studio". I ran outside and found some leaves and such sitting on the ground. Here are a few shots with more to follow:

#1:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2:

As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BigPixel

way above average. Nicely done. You have a good eye for composition

Thanks for the comments. The first shot is obviously a leaf. The second is some kind of flower from one of the trees/bushes in the neighborhood. They were laying all over the ground. They're dried out and very tough, especially compared to how fragile they look. Here are a few more:

#3: (I call this one "Bad Hair Day")

#4:

#5: This one was going to be black and white, to compliment the other leaf shot, but I liked the subtle colors too much to get rid of them

#6:

I've still got some more to process. I'll post them as I do 'em.

Dave

I am usually partial to B&W photos and was going to vote for #1 as my favorite until I saw #5. I really like how your lighting brings out the subtleness of the colors and the texture of the leaf. The composition is great! All are very good, however.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom