Two from the 35Ti today

I picked up the tiny Nikon 35Ti yesterday and finally got out today and shot a roll of film with it.

"Another One Bites the Dust". This is another small local store, the Cho Kawa Market, upon which the city has declared eminent domain and it'll be closed as of the 29th. Sad really, as my kids used to spend their allowances here when they were younger.

#1 Closeout Sale

ReDo-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 The Owners, Guan and his son and daughter-in-law

ReDo-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
assuming these are a few minutes apart, i find the highlight of building wall on either side of doorway in shot number two, much more interesting, than the overall shot number one's wall structure...number one, i can almost detect a graveled parking lot back in the day

Actually, I just now redid the pictures as I didn't care for the way I originally scanned the pics.

These are very nice.

That camera interests me. I find they are rare on eBay and pretty much not there on KEH. Where did you find yours?

Ed, I found it on recycler.com. I check it out once a day. Usually, people are asking too much for cameras. But every once in a while a little jewel like this comes along at a good price so I jumped on it. For example there's a guy locally selling a mint F3HP for $250. Basically just testing the rangefinder waters since it's been so long since I used one. And I figured that since it's such a rare and unusual camera that I wouldn't have any problems selling it if the need ever arose.

I like it because it approaches rangefinder goodness, but I am fairly certain I am not a rangefinder sort of person. Played with a few and just didn't like the feel of it.

Actually, I just now redid the pictures as I didn't care for the way I originally scanned the pics.

ah...i recollect thinking something amiss...and just now relooking, thinking for sure something missing from what i first saw..:biggrin: then i read this post:biggrin: :biggrin: i was seeing a whiter 'glow' to the wall, and i think part of the figure was glowing....this fix does seem more in line

Thanks for looking folks. Sadly these were taken at the end of the roll of film. I would have liked to have taken some more shots! Boy that's one small viewfinder and slow af on the 35Ti.

#1 is classic framing -very nice lighting! #2 is especially cool because of the guy at the right who looks like he's after you!

Yep, he was after me okay! He was telling me go stand next to his dad and he would take our pictures together which I would have done but it was the last shot on the roll! The first shot is basically just a record of a place that will soon be no more! :mad:

Latest threads

Top Bottom