1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Two from the Olympus 35RC

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Aug 8, 2009.

1. before mailing it off to Tormod!

Lonesome George
    3802539566_2a930cd508_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Paddle Boat
    3802537106_a20291a166_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Hang'in around the lake a lot. Must be hot out there. Like the first shot.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    That lake looks like quite a source of good hunting Ray!

It's good to see the Oly in motion again.

4. Yes, it looks like a good start. I like the shadows in the first shot. Lonesome George knows how to pick a good fishing hole.

5. Actually, the last week or so we've been enjoying below normal temps here - high eighties as opposed to high nineties which means that it's in the seventies in the mornings!:smile:
    Well Chris, for once I've made up my mind to stick with a project rather than jumping from one to the other. Once I have 10-12 really good images from the lake area I call it a day and move on to other things.As far as the Oly is concerned, a great little camera with a lens that's a bit soft for my taste!
    Actually, the guy was just sitting there looking really spaced out. The water level in the lake is getting low (why I don't know since the city here has its own wells and doesn't, like most of California, draw off Colorado River water) and the gnarly old tree roots (a good mf project in their own right) seem to afford Lonesome George a spot to get away from the world.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  6. Love both of these, what a great spot! I had problems with film advance on two of my
    35RC's, ended up giving them to a guy who is very good at repairing them. A pity, loved
    using them.

7. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    First one's so cool!
    Really looking forward to this... :biggrin:

8. Like 'em both as well, but that first one is really nice. Knarly roots and things going to the waters edge, shadow and sun, still water, reflections, and a solitary figure...lots to like here.

9. beautiful shots. i really like the first one, it almost looks 3 dimensional!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.