Two from today 3/25/05

Came upon a flock of Cedar Waxwings and just happened to have my 300mm f2.8 lens attached to my D2H. I was pretty excited as we don't see these often here in the desert.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh, man, you're killing me. Here I am pining for my camera and new lens,
and you're showing off your drop dead pictures :cry:.

Fantastic captures, Gordon.

Thanks Craig I appreciate your comments. The sky here in the desert is really that blue.

Uncle Frank I feel your pain. If you lived close I would let you borrow my D100 as it is feeling lonely through disuse. Thanks for your comments. I was able to get up close and fill the frame with these beautiful little birds.

Very nice Gordon. It is always tough to get those dark areas around the eye exposed correctly, you seemed to have nailed it. Thanks for sharing

Regards,
-Vinod

Gordon,

What wonderful pictures!

Wow, the colors are fantastic too.. (that's the kind of blue sky I'd like to learn how to get)

Do those blue skies only come in St. George? I don't see them like that here in Florida :lol:

Great job and I always enjoy your posts and your pictures!

Gaye

GeeJay said:
Gordon,

What wonderful pictures!

Wow, the colors are fantastic too.. (that's the kind of blue sky I'd like to learn how to get)

Do those blue skies only come in St. George? I don't see them like that here in Florida :lol:

Great job and I always enjoy your posts and your pictures!

Gaye
Deep blue skys are a phenomenon of places with low humidity and that pretty much says the west here in the USA. Desert areas are especially good for clear skies and lots of stars at night. Sorry about that. :(

Fantastic shots Gordon. I didn't know that you were a birdie shooter. 8)

More competition....sigh. :lol:

Frank

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom