Two from very early this morning

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Anthony747, Sep 2, 2005.

1. I shot these from a small dock in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. Comments are always welcomed...I can take it!

D70, Nikkor 12-24mm

[​IMG]
    24mm, 1/80s at F22

[​IMG]
    24mm, 1/60s at F22

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  2. Beautiful images Anthony, I like the first one the best because of the location of the sun. The second one has a slight tilt to the left.

3. Sometimes it's just really nice to see more simple sunsets. Nice, clean skies and beautiful colors. I like the way you captured the sun's rays. I'd agree about the 2nd having a noticeable slant.

4. Beautiful Kevin. I too prefer the first because of the sun and also the clouds.

5. Hi Gordon! Thanks for pointing that out...I didn't notice it. I corrected it in Photoshop and reposted above.

Thanks

6. Thanks Kevin!

Anthony

7. Thank you Luckynp.

Anthony

8. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Really like the first one Anthony, nicely done.
    Q. Did you use a filter?

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Anthony,

they are both very beautiful.

Like the first best to :>))

Keep both.......

10. Hi Rob, No filter unless you consider mother nature one :smile:

Anthony

11. Hi Gale! Thanks!