Two More From Lake Superior

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Another park in Northern Ontario - Rainbow Falls - Just outside of Rossport ( wonderful fishing buy the way!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

do these images appear dark to you? Processed on my laptop soooo depending on the tilt of the screen - so goes the image. What do they look like on CRT monitors?

Thanks
    Bohdan

2. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    They look ok density wise. The first one could be darker on the left side and middle, the right is close enough. The tonal range of the first is quite large, a neutral grad at capture might have helped.

3. I have a calibrated CRT monitor and they look fine. Nice images.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Both look fine on my monitors as well. I really like the second shot. The curve of the rocks draws my eyes out into the middle of the water...really interesting.

5. thanks Baywing....I used a circular polarizer..and the image was underexposed ....tried to draw it out of the shadows with Nikon Capture

bohdan

6. Thanks Gordon and Leigh for your comments.

I like the second one as well...I like to compose my images in this manner to draw the eye to something of interest.

Bohdan