Two more from the park.

This park is 5 minutes from my house. It's a photographers dream - forsythia, azalea, rose gardens, gazebos, ponds, fountains etc.

85/1.4 @1.8
476214968_9da01bc809_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

85/1.4 @2.8
View attachment 92907

Very nice Fred. You put it all together beautifully.

The only minor thing for me would be the busy outfit and necklace colors.

Why!!

Thanks Samer. I did try to have her remove the necklaces, but that wasn't happening.:smile:

I know we all want to have great pics and these sure are. Why take away her neckalce just so the pic is not so busy. Years down the road she won't look at the pic and say "Man I wish I wouldn't have wore that necklace it makes the pic so busy" She will remember having a great time getting her pic taken!!:smile:

to tell you the truth, i don't really like 'kid' photos because I'm not big on kids. but these and the others you posted are SOOOO great!! its just wow. :)

sweet and very engaging.

Thanks Mike!

She is so cute:>))
Beuatiful pics

Thanks for the kind words Gale. :smile:

I know we all want to have great pics and these sure are. Why take away her neckalce just so the pic is not so busy. Years down the road she won't look at the pic and say "Man I wish I wouldn't have wore that necklace it makes the pic so busy" She will remember having a great time getting her pic taken!!:smile:

Thank you Sarah. You are probably right! I tried to have her take it off but she was having none of that. Really I'm just glad she was willing to pose that day. She was uncharacteristically patient so we were able to get some nice stuff.

Lovely pics. Well done.

Thanks Alex.

to tell you the truth, i don't really like 'kid' photos because I'm not big on kids. but these and the others you posted are SOOOO great!! its just wow. :)

Thanks Laura.

Two more beauties!
You are going to run out of wall space!!

Thanks Frits - really I don't have much printed out. I need to get around to doing that.

Simple yet very beautiful ... and actually I do like the necklace around her neck. Makes the picture a little more interesting. The cream machine certainly lives up to its reputation!

Fred, that second one is really lovely. Nice how you handled that background.

Well done!!

How old is Madison?

Which park is this? My parents live in Princeton Junction. I'm always looking for settings like this when I visit them.

Both are good but love the second one.

Thanks Gordon!

Simple yet very beautiful ... and actually I do like the necklace around her neck. Makes the picture a little more interesting. The cream machine certainly lives up to its reputation!

Thanks Shekhar.

Fred, that second one is really lovely. Nice how you handled that background.

Well done!!

How old is Madison?

Which park is this? My parents live in Princeton Junction. I'm always looking for settings like this when I visit them.

Thanks Mitchell. Madison is four. I sent you a PM about the park.

These are wonderful!! While the composition, sharpness, image quality, and light are right on, but what makes these images so special is the relaxed and beautiful expression you captured. Not the usual cheesy kid smile. Great job!

These are amazing pictures Frede, I'd love to follow you around for a day, just to watch and learn how you keep doing this.

Latest threads

Top Bottom