Two more from the weekends time trials

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by mike mac, Jun 20, 2005.

1. A few more from this past weekends time trials
    original.
    original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ike,

the first one is a killer shot.. your are great at these. Well everything actually.

Enjoy your photography.

something to strive toward.

3. MariaVoniati

MariaVoniati Guest

Halo Mike,

I agree with Gale. The first image is perfect. Great colors with nice frame.

I had look at your Barclay galley and I should say that the sharpness and the colors are fantastic.

Thanks

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great captures Mike. I am truly envious!!

5. Mike, glad to see you back with your swimming photo's. These are excellent and just serve to remind me what first attracted me to your excellent photography.

6. Thanks Gale trying to come up with some new angles to help increase photo sales to the various clubs

7. Thanks Maria I appreciate you looking the color of the water jsut seems to make the colors pop in these photos.

8. thanks again thsi si so much fun to shoot very hectic but a lot of fun

9. Well thanks Gordon and yes you are right that is when we first started chatting. So how was the trip still waiting to see soem of the pictures.