Two Questions about Windows Freeware & Cheapware

Operator Error

Mike, Could it be that IDimager is in Preview mode?
OOPS!

You found the problem, Hert. Thanks so much! Once again, your software is a solution to meet one of my most important needs.

I wonder if folks appreciate that in addition to allowing viewing at 100%, your Light Table allows the user to view multiple images at the same time at 100%. If I have a dozen captures of essentially the same image and want to check comparative sharpness, I can check sharpness of the same part of the image of ALL of them at the same time. Truly remarkable.

Thanks again, Hert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

You found the problem, Herb. Thanks so much! Once again, your software is a solution to meet one of my most important needs.
Aah, that's great, I'm glad this one is nailed.

If I have a dozen captures of essentially the same image and want to check comparative sharpness, I can check sharpness of the same part of the image of ALL of them at the same time. Truly remarkable.
Thank you.

Hert

The faststone image browser is free and gives you most (if not all) of the functionality of ACDSee. Slideshows are smooth, compare function is excellent (it can show exif and histograms as well) and has many other useful features. It can also handle nef files.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom