1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Typical. Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'People' started by Cleo68, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
  2. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I have nothing to add except that it is typical - save money on the only thing you keep ( besides your spouce )

3. They deserve Point & Shoot coverage.

4. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
    It's so tempting to reply and not really care about the quality of the images, but then I'd be disappointed with my inexperience and would be feeding the fire of the all-too-common misconception that just anyone can do wedding photography. It's really maddening. I can't believe someone would post this. It's insulting.

5. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I really think most people dont understand - honestly

Most would need to see side by side comparisons from P&S to an experienced photog to even comprehend the difference... IMO

Funny thing is - you cant re-do the wedding!

6. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
    Yeah - they are really jipping themselves out of decent memories.

7. Then again you never know, maybe there's a semi-pro photographer out there that needs cash. Weddings have been pretty slow this year. If there is a photographer that makes his living from weddings.... he'll take whatever comes. Even responding to an add.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.