1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

U9 Boys soccer

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
  2. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    nice set Randy, love that light and those clean backgrounds. In #3 quite a difference in height huh ? Made me laugh.

3. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Darren....that little rascal could sure play the game expecially considering his size

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Everything seems to be right on.

5. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    You can tell by his eyes that he knows what it's about Randy - nice shot for that reason alone.

6. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

a great set randy !!!

7. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx chris
    (ru still coming this week)

8. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

I finally got my phone call .... in short i think possibly next week .... I will know more tonite after I speak to "them" on the phone again ....

9. I can hear the cash register humming, love the first two

10. Great shots Randy!

The angles are real nice. Very sharp - amost a 3D look. You even made sure the backgrounds were uncluttered, something I have yet to remember to always (or even rarely) check for.

11. Perfect Pictures Randy. . Bet the parents love them. .

12. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Brooks...yea these will sell very well....i shot 3 games, all U9

thx Mike
    it took me a year to start concentrating on isolation and the parents buy them anyway but i do this as much for me as for them

thx Jason

thousands of hits on the galleries and sales should start by Friday (they always look alot 1st)
    I am considering a switch to U9/U10 this season since the fields are smaller, the kids are cuter and slower and the parents buy alot more pics

13. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow, viewing these images is like looking out the window and seeing it live. The clarity is wicked sharp.

14. Crave

Crave Guest

Again, very sharp pictures!!
    The ligth and colours are excelent!!

15. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Frank

thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.