1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ugh!!!!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by HarryB, Oct 10, 2005.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hi you'll,

In July I had to send my D2h to Nikonland to because it was not metering correctly.

Today I was out shooting and I took a shot of a snowy egret in very bright light. Since I was shooting in aperture priority I did an EV adjustment of -0.7. I chimped and saw the shot was badly underexposed. I started adjusting the EV and it wasn't until I had an adjustment of +0.7 that I got a proper exposure. Now I knew this couldn't be right. I then put the same lens on my D100 and I needed an EV adjustment of -1.3 on it in order to not blow out the highlights.

I went home and called up Nikonland and threw a Behret hissy fit. They "kindly" agreed to pay the shipping costs this time and e-mailed me a UPS 1 day Air shipping label. So my D2h is returning back to Nikonland one mo' time.

Harry

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh my Harry, thats not a good thing to hear.

You still have ol faithful D100 though :>))

Sorry about the D2H though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.