UK Football (of sorts)

Hi all.
well I'm back shooting again all be it in strange surroundings :(.
Here's a few images from the last 2 weekend games. (clubs have a limit of only 6 snappers + the 2 club photographers).
The empty grounds, (no supporters allowed), are surreal to work in & obviously the backgrounds suck but it is what it is & is the same for everybody.
C&C as always welcome. Regards Graham.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great ref action shot!!
@ac12 he's marking the 10 metre line I believe, behind which the opposition players must be, it's a foam that disappears.

Nice Graham. We've had great crowds here at our Super Rugby Aotearoa games, everyone happy to be attending games again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for finding time to comment guys it's always appreciated :). Regards Graham.

ac12, thanks for your input, as Russ has said the referee is marking out the 10 yard minimum distance for a "wall" following a given free kick.
First he marks where the ball must be placed & then paces out 10 yards & marks the ground where the wall can form.

Hi Russ, great to hear from you again :). yes you Kiwis really got it right in this pandemic mate 👍, & hats off to your superb premier.

Hi Randy, hope your keeping safe?. Thank you for looking in my friend.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom