UK Football (Soccer)

Hi everyone,
Hope your all keeping safe?
Here's a small selection of a game covered this past weekend. C&C as always welcome.
Really hard to get motivated, (other than the usual putting bread on the table), to shoot football at the moment as the joy of the game has gone for now with there being no atmosphere or crowds :(.
Anyway this ended up a 2-2 draw with the penalty shot being in the 12th min of injury time!! (the injury which resulted in the pen was a stretcher case). Regards Graham.

P.S is it just me or does the goalie in the last image look to be doing a mime act? lol

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for looing in ac12. Shooting any adult sport here in the UK is difficult at the moment due to number limitations allowed at a venue :(. look forward to seeing your results. Regards Graham.

What, they are not pumping in fake crowd noise to get you pumped up. LOL Nice work.
Funny, yeah they are doing that in Rugby League and soccer in Australia, and the cricket IPL in India. Kinda helps, would be funny without the noise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all for commenting etc.

Hi Russ & Todd.
we don't get the false crowd noise pitch side!, it's only used on live tv coverage, however, it really bugs me why they bother to play loud music through the tannoy system & still bloody announce the teams to a none existent crowd!!! lol.

Hey Palouse!, doesn't help me one bit lol.

HI Randy, Hope your keeping safe?, you Sir, are one of the reasons I went into footy snapping, (already doing Rugby)!!.
Many years ago shooting local football teams, I remember you using a specific autumnal burm/field edge to create a backdrop to what would otherwise have been a cluttered background!
I loved those & tried to limit background interference from them. I never in a million years thought I'd be able to afford the lenses & cameras you mentioned in your posts, (tbh I still can't keep up with the ultra joneses lol, D6 likely price, $7,000 ), however, other than works publications, I think equipment for capturing a superb sports image is at a peak & I'm not moving any further up the SLR ladder as I'm sure the next Nikon Pro body will be Mirrorless!.

Keep safe Regards Graham.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom