1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

UK users: Anybody ordered from Kirk (D700 L bracket)

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by puddleduck, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I'm looking at their L bracket for the D700, and I might pick up a S5 Pro version (D200) at the same time.

Even with tax, they are way cheaper than Warehouse Express here - have any UK users got the D700 bracket yet, and have you ordered directly from them in the US?

TIA

2. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Kirk

I have purchased many items from Kirk: BH-1, King Cobra, L-Brackets, etc and they have always performed superbly.

3. I've ordered several items from Kirk. Excellent service and products. Buy with confidence.

4. adrianaitken

adrianaitken Guest

Yes - many brackets from Kirk and RRS. Never any problem.

5. Did you get taxed on this? I have a feeling Jersey might be VAT free for imports.

Its probably still worth me importing, even factoring in about £35 in VAT.

6. adrianaitken

adrianaitken Guest

We have a different tax rate (GST) than the UK (VAT). But if things cost less than £400 it's not taxed (amount to low to bother with - they don't charge 'admin' fees either which is where you really get stuffed IMHO).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.